Meet SIX key objectives by supplementing your core craft employees with our high-caliber craftsmen:
- Maximize Workforce Productivity
- Reduce SUTA / Unemployment Costs
- Minimize Workers' Comp Exposure
- Defend Against Rising Benefits Costs
- Reduce Hiring Costs and Hassles
- Protect from Labor Legislation
There's ONE strategy that is helping contractors across America achieve all SIX: Using our
Variable Skilled Craftsmen as opposed to adding permanent payroll when your workload increases.
We can prove it with hard numbers.
In need of skilled craftsmen in the Connecticut area? Tradesmen International can help as we employ hundreds of craftsmen – in most trades – in and around the Connecticut area.
Each of our skilled craftsmen completes a stringent hiring process:
- Multiple interviews by construction-experienced recruiters
- Background check
- Confirmation of at least three references
- Various forms of skill testing
- Validation of citizenship, valid drivers’ license, reliable transportation...
- Plus, our craft employees complete OSHA 10 as a “Condition of Hire”
All you have to do is fill out the form to the left and we’ll begin to assemble a list of our best available trade employees for you!
Thanks for your inquiry.
Partner SME, Inc.
Owner James C. Stahl LLC
Kenneth Douglas, Business Development M & R Constructors
Tim Meadows, Senior Project Superintendent Architectural Glass and Metal (AGM)